It’s been a stressful day, and the weather is not the greatest. Regardless, I like to take some time to myself and have some fun. Since my friends and I were stressed out today ( thanks to exams) we decided to have a impromptu photo shoot outside.
We ended up going to the mall after for some lunch, we stopped by Hollister to pick up a gift.
The chandelier was really beautiful, I wanted to take it home with me!
At the end of the day, life will always throw curve balls at you. It’s up to you to decide how you want to deal with it. I try to stay positive, if that means posing for a picture, why not?!
Hope you are all having a good day!
You can find me on:
Just wanted to say Happy Easter to those of you who celebrate! Have a safe and fun long weekend!
I’m currently looking for inspiration for my bedroom reno. I have tried in the past but I was not able to complete my look. I decided to go on pinterest to draw some inspiration. It amazing what you can find on there.
The theme/color I’m going for is white. Not white white, but off white (if that makes any sense)
Below are some photos that I am drawing inspiration from
I went to Montana’s yesterday for lunch and oh boy was it delicious. I love trying new restaurants when I can. I feel like I have been to every restaurant in Kitchener/Waterloo, so it was time to re-visit some of my old favorites.
Montana’s is a good restaurant to take your family/friends. It has a southern feel too it. Most of the restaurant is made out of wood, so are the seats. There are moose heads on the wall (not real) and there’s generally a good vibe.
As usual I ordered my favorite drink, diet pepsi with a lemon. I love how they put the drink in a mason jar. I was really tempted to take it home with me. Don’t worry, I didn’t.
I ended up ordering a southern fried chicken sandwich with pickles, lettuce and coleslaw ( I took the coleslaw out) It was much better than I inticipated. For those of you who don’t know, I am a huge chicken lover. I will eat anything chicken related. It’s quite the obsession.
My boyfriend ordered ribs and corn with fries, his food looked delicious so of course I had to take a picture of it.
Over all, I really enjoyed eating at this restaurant. If you have a Montana’s near you, I suggest you try it. I mentioned before that I am a foodie, if you have any restaurants to recommend, let me know!
Thanks for stopping by!
For more update, checkout my Facebook page by clicking here
Hi everyone! If you want to recommend a blog for me to check out, please click the photo below and it will direct you to my Facebook page. You will see this photo there, post the link you recommend under that post. Looking forward to seeing what blogs you guys recommend.-While you are at it, like my Facebook page!
One of my all time favorite buffet restaurants to eat at is The Mandarin. It’s one of those restaurants where you have to be really hungry in order to enjoy the food. I don’t go there unless I know I am going to be eating a lot. The price can be on the extensive side but depending on the time you go it can also be reasonable. The service is really good, the staff are super friendly, they are always smiling and look happy to be there. To me customer service is really important, and I base my tips on how well the service is. The first two photos is what what you see when you walk in. Even though the weather was terrible today (so much for Spring) I appreciated this palm tree, it kind of made me feel like it was Spring.
After ordering my drink, I like to go straight towards the rice and noodles. I don’t think I have ever been to the Mandarin without loading up on the rice/noodles. Btw the only reason this picture is dark is because I was trying to be sneaky with my picture taking, it’s kind of awkward when you are the only one taking pictures. It didn’t stop me though!
Besides the actual food, dessert is my favorite part. They do offer sugar free cheesecakes/squares and those are what I usually gravitate to. Since I am Diabetic I can’t have too much sweets but for the sake of this post I decided to include some dessert photos. Their presentation is quite amazing.
I also really love their fruit selection. Their watermelons and pineapples are delicious. Always fresh and juicy!
Before we pay, we always get fortune cookies. Till this day I always get excited to read mine. The one above is mine and the one below it is my boyfriends. His was quite accurate which made things funny.
So yeah, that’s the end of this post, if you get the chance to go to this restaurant, I highly recommend you check it out. It’s delicious and affordable ( Lunch and weekends) What is your favorite restaurant?
For more updates follow me on:
Thanks for stopping by!
I have been wanting to do this post for a while but I was not sure if it was something bloggers did. The TMI tag is a popular on YouTube. I found another blogger (Beyond the Old Me)
who did this tag so I decided why not?
- What are you wearing? Grey sweater and red jeggings
- Ever been in love? Currently in love with my bf of 3.9 years
- Ever had a terrible breakup? No, thank god.
- How tall are you? 5ft 6 in
- How much do you weigh? 155 pounds
- Any tattoos? Nope.
- Any piercings? None
- OTP (One True Pairing: favorite fictional couple)? Dan and Serena
- Favorite show? Rookie Blue
- Favorite bands? Maroon 5
- Something you miss? Summer
- Favorite song? Give me a call
- How old are you? 26
- Zodiac sign? Leo
- Quality you look for in a partner? Sense of humor
- Favorite Quote? Live, love, laugh
- Favorite actor? Leonardo Dicaprio
- Favorite color? Black
- Loud music or soft? Soft
- Where do you go when you’re sad? to my room
- How long does it take you to shower?15 to an hour
- How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 35 minutes
- Ever been in a physical fight? yes
- Turn on? A good sense of humor
- Turn off? people who are not ambitious
- The reason I joined YouTube? Not on YouTube but addicted
- Fears? Air plane crashes and death
- Last thing that made you cry? Family altercation
- Last time you said you loved someone? last night
- Meaning behind your YouTube name? N/A
- Last book you read? Afterburn-Sylvia day
- The book you are currently reading? None at the moment
- Last show you watched? Scandal
- Last person you talked to? My bf
- The relationship between you and the person you last texted? bf
- Favorite food? Chicken, chicken and more chicken
- Place you want to visit? PARIS
- Last place you were? Living room
- Do you have a crush? No
- Last time you kissed someone? 30 seconds ago
- Last time you were insulted? Tuesday
- Favorite flavor of sweet? Vanilla
- What instruments do you play? None
- Favorite piece of jewelry? Anniversary ring
- Last sport you played? Baseball
- Last song you sang? Disturbia- Rihanna
- Favorite chat up line? Not too sure I have one
- Have you ever used it? No
- Last time you hung out with anyone? Last night with my Bf and roomates
- Who should answer these questions next? Anyone who feels like it!
Yes it’s spring (apparently). I had a good feeling the weather was not going to improve, but still, I was very hopeful. When I woke up this morning I was hoping we would be in the positives. NOPE. Instead it was freezing and muggy as hell. Yes, welcome to spring Canada! I was scrolling through my Facebook when I came across this picture. It pretty much sums up this wonderful country. How’s the weather where you are from?
Follow me on :
Instagram @ suadyas
Facebook: click here